IF THERE IS A NEED TO FILE A WARRANTY CLAIM
- We will need the serial number, found on the underside of the base unit, starting with 540 or 800.
- Shipping or mailing address
- Contact Phone Number
- Pictures of the damage if filing a warranty claim for a roast chamber or top assembly.
IS YOUR MACHINE NOT HOT ENOUGH?
- Verify that you are getting 120-122 Volts to the roaster without any extension cords.
- The ambient air temp is not below 55*F. Cool temps will result in low heat output.
- Make sure your roast profile includes lowering the fan speed as the beans roast to increase the chamber temperature.
- Running too few beans can result in heat not building up in the roast chamber. Minimum of 3 Scoops, 3 OZ, or 85 Grams for both SR540 and SR800.